13 Ways to Support Your Family Through Our Offerings Here at The Consciously Parenting Project!
We’ve put together 13 things to support your family’s Consciously Parenting journey and to help us all celebrate! Some are free. Some are low cost. Some we need your input on to determine what you most need!
Together, we are changing the world one family and one relationship at a time! Thank you for being here!
1. My first three books in the Consciously Parenting series are currently on sale on Kindle for $2.99 until October 31!
2. I’m setting up pay-what-you-can workshops and I need your feedback! We are setting up workshops through the end of this year and we need your input to choose which ones we offer first! We will randomly select people who fill out the form (and leave us their information at the bottom) to win a free workshop! Let us know what would be most valuable to you and your family!
3. Did you know that we offer Healing Story Circles for non-judgmental support from the comfort of home? They are a great way to support yourself and your family! (See below for this month’s offerings!) We’re offering free support right now for families around the world. It’s a great way to share and listen, to connect with others, and feel what it’s like to be supported! Click here to sign up!
4. Conscious Coffee Break is another way to support yourself every Wednesday. These are live on Facebook with Jen Kobrick, who is a Holistic Family Consultant (HFC) and graduate of our 2-Year Training program.
5. Did you know that we now offer support in Spanish? Proyecto de Parentalidad Consciente en español! El Proyecto de Parentalidad Consciente busca apoyar el proceso de crianza con recursos positivos y respetuosos. Te invitamos a participar y conocer nuestra visión acerca del desarrollo saludable de los niños y las familias. Many Mondays, our Spanish team is offering Healing Story Circles en español! Once a month, you can catch Carolina Brancato, HFC and graduate of our 2-Year Training program, sharing in Spanish on the Conscious Coffee Break.
6. Did you know we offer family consultations to parents around the world? If you need a little extra support, you can fill out our form and we’ll match you with one of our trained parent guides or Holistic Family Consultants who can best meet your needs.
8. If you’re just getting started with us, here are some of our favorite podcasts:
9. Blog posts! Did you know that we have blog posts that go back to 2007? We have a library of written resources penned by Rebecca and other carefully selected contributors to support your parenting journey.
10. Here are some of our favorite blog posts that you might find helpful right now!
11. Did you know we offer trainings for professionals? We currently have a lovely group of professionals from around the world in our current 2-Year Training and several of our graduates are already working with The Consciously Parenting Project to support you more. Applications for our next training are open now. If you’re interested in learning more, you can check it out here. This page hasn’t been updated yet, but has the training information from the last training. There is a link to apply at the bottom if you want to go ahead and fill out the application for the next cohort.
12. Want to dive in a little deeper to some of our favorite topics now? Our Learning Center is open 24/7 and is full of resources to support you through specific situations. All our online courses are on-demand and pay-what-you-can! Here are some of our favorites!
>When the Unexpected Happens (free until the end of October!)
13. Do you want to go a little deeper with our Prenatal and Perinatal Psychology resources? We have a wonderful series called Little People, Big Challenges created with my mentor Ray Castellino and the incredible Mary Jackson from BEBA (Building and Enhancing Bonding and Attachment) in Ojai, California. The series follows real families through challenges with the understanding that our youngest children are sentient beings and supports co-regulation and connection. It’s an incredible series and includes topics appropriate for parents with young children, such as sleep, car seats, healing from birth and birth trauma, and more. They’re available as transcripts so you can read and audios, which I highly recommend. And they’re low cost to make them accessible to everyone. They’re definitely one of our favorite resources!
>You can listen to the first conversation I had with Ray about sleep here. You need to be signed up for our free membership to access this call.
Let us know what you think about these resources! Next week, I’ll be sharing 13 things I’ve learned in 13 years of Consciously Parenting. If you’ve been impacted in a positive way by this work, I’d love to hear your favorites. I’ll be sharing YOUR thoughts in two weeks! Hit reply to this email and tell me how you’ve changed or your family has changed after learning and growing with us! What’s different for you? What have you learned that made the most impact? Share with us!